- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- candy corn
- Reese’s Pieces
1. Place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 1 minute. Stir. Continue to microwave in 30-second intervals until completely melted. If needed, add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil to the chocolate chips to make the mixture smoother.
2. Pour melted chocolate onto a cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Spread to an even thickness.
3. Sprinkle peanuts, candy corn, and Reese’s Pieces onto the chocolate. Set the bark aside to firm at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
4. Once the bark is completely set, break into chunks.
** All photos courtesy of Brit + Co.